The new ecHo range has been developed in response to the demand for yachts that offer
minimal environmental impact without any loss in comfort or amenity. Designed by
Humphreys Yacht Design, the ecHo name is a melding of ‘eco-
“In October 2007, almost 30 years after it first started building yachts, Kha Shing delivered its 1000th vessel.”
Here are some highlights:
• Fin stabilisers
• RINA GREEN PLUS certification
• Octoplex Management system
• Full Esthec decking.
• Huge flybridge area with space for a large tender and jet ski.
• Telescopic flybridge davit load capacity 800kg
• Economical with a range up to 4,000nm
• Top speed of 15 knots and cruises at 12 knots
• Naval Architect Rob Humphrey
• Interior design Georgia Drudi
• Bow and stern thrusters
• Express Joystick control – 3 stations.
• Two generators
• Good navigation spec
• N2KView Vessel monitoring system via iPad/iPhone
• Chilled water air conditioning
• Hard top with extending canopy
• Twin pocket anchors
• 3 stage passerelle.
• Hydraulic swim ladder
• Full audio/visual system
• Crew accommodation with separate small galley.
• Standing height engine room
Southampton Yacht Brokers Ltd © 2016. All rights reserved
Contact: +447894312271 E-